ABC News is working hard to limit free speech, when they don't agree with the speech.They behave like gangsters, and DISQUS.COM is assisting them.

They (ABC) didn't agree with my take on feminism, and they decided to block my Disqus account. Not only that. They also removed all my comments, even completely positive ones, from their commenting sections across their site. ABC News behaves like a bully, and in my opinion, it is completely un-american, un-patriotic and rude.

Shame on Disqus to support ABC News by allowing them to use Disqus discussion forum.That's all I wanted to say.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. AbstractCure is overall dissatisfied with Disqus and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about disqus forum at Disqus was censorship Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Disqus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Disqus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Disqus?

Comments