ABC News is working hard to limit free speech, when they don't agree with the speech.They behave like gangsters, and DISQUS.COM is assisting them.

They (ABC) didn't agree with my take on feminism, and they decided to block my Disqus account. Not only that. They also removed all my comments, even completely positive ones, from their commenting sections across their site. ABC News behaves like a bully, and in my opinion, it is completely un-american, un-patriotic and rude.

Shame on Disqus to support ABC News by allowing them to use Disqus discussion forum.That's all I wanted to say.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. AbstractCure is overall dissatisfied with Disqus and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about disqus forum at Disqus was censorship Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Disqus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Disqus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Disqus?

Comments

Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more