I was simply giving my opinion on a topic (no foul language) and just because my opinion differed from others I was permanantly banned from "News Views" by a little girl and I believe is the sites moderator. She is like a *** Nazi!!! She has to go.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of disqus customer care. Disqus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned disqus customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Disqus.

Had an Experience with Disqus?

Comments

Saint Charles, Illinois, United States #1242213

I was on Newviews the last few weeks with the election and Breaking News...The entire two sites are devoted to racist and bigots.This is the alt right.

The level of abuse and discrimination against women and Democrats was the most disgusting bash fest I have ever read. The comments on women were so abusive and just disgusting. When I spoke out and gave it back to them in their own language I was banned.

There were over three hundred comments in a few hour period about how fat, disgusting, old fried in lard....the sexual comments.If this is America we are in big trouble.