When I try to log in via Facebook or Twitter on a Disqus® formatted comment section, a popup window from Disqus® directs me to send a "Confirmation Email" from some random email which is not mine. When I try to contact Disqus® to sort out the snafu, I can't find any way or means to connect with Disqus® or an actual human being to help me.

When I Google search to find support or a Disqus® FAQ I encounter people with the exact same problem as me but no answers or solutions to remedy the situation, it's extremely frustrating.

It's as if some "genius" at Disqus® who thinks his scheme is the best it can be, decides it's not a problem because you can't reach them to let them know of the issue. I hope someone can create an interactive comment app or program to supplant or replace "user unfriendly" Diqus®.

Review about: Disqus Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Same here, I never get a confirmation email when I try to post a comment. Then I wrote to Disqus and got some "thank you we're getting a high volume of..." Folloed the next day by a response from some BOT that didn't answer the question, but gave me a link to the community, where when I tried to ask a question, wouldn't all me to enter data in the last description box.

A total fail, Windows 10 Firefox.Then another useless link that seems to be about managers not users?

help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/1462592-site-moderatorsI've checked my spam filter, checked email on the server, checked everything and still no way to post to the news site where the article was. I don't think I'm blocked but maybe the news people have blocked everyone who uses Yahoo mail, which would be AT&T, many cable companies and anyplace that pays for Yahoo Mail as their mail service.But most frustrating is no answers in a search, no answers at Disqus, no email or way to ask a question or contact some human who might actually care.