I got an email containing the username I most commonly use for other sites stating my info was screenshot and they want me to change my password but I do not know this site nor have an account to my knowledge.I didn't even know what this site was about until I googled it and so far I have found nothing but bad reviews with complaints of peoples reviews being changed.

I am not sure what to do at this point. I am still unsure how this site got my username unless it is linked to something else I use but I have never logged into this site nor am I remembering it and I would like it if someone could tell me what I need to do to fix it or what.....I also do not have anymore words to say about this but it is telling me I need at least 100 words to leave this message asking for help. So...I do love Friday the 13th and kitties and puppies and food, food is good.

Oh I went over the word requirement.Good- someone please HELP!

Comments

user33496447

I have tried to get disqus to change my e-mail address from my old one to the new one but it's like *** into a 100 mph wind So if some one could help me I would thank you. jdryden@twcny.rr.com